Friday Find–Jan 7

First, let me wish you all a Happy New Year!  May 2011 be a year full of health, happiness and prosperity! 

Secondly, I apologize for missing Friday Find last week (Dec 31).   Hubby and I were celebrating with dear friends on our annual winter trip to Mexico.  This is the first time we’ve been for New Years and I would recommend it to anyone.  There is nothing like champagne and fireworks on the beach!

Now, let’s get back on track with the first Friday Find of 2011…

0910-murphy-green-chairs-02-de-10023816 hb

I love a lot of things about this space.  The pops of green, the form of the chairs, the wall of windows in the back, but I have to say the painted floor really caught my eye!

Source: House Beautiful – Room designed by Christina Murphy

0 comments:

Post a Comment