Summer Days & The Winner!

What does Summer mean to you?Is it dancing on the shore feeling the sun touch your face?






Feeling like a little kid again.

Balloon Image from Jo Bradford
Celebrating a special day?Reading a novel and forgetting about time? Share your Summer plans with me..



I hope to find time for all the above, yet the most exciting memory I'll have of this summer will be my wedding, less than 3 months away!
On another note, I want to.....


I Thank all who entered the giveaway in celebration of my new website. Thank you so much for your support and kind comments!


How I wish all of you could win, but only one could be drawn to win the $75 Gift Certificate to FancifulShop.com! And that winner is... Congratulations Mona From Providence Ltd Design!


Happy Summer to all of you!


images from: google images & lucysnowe photography


(Sorry I didn't link to Providence Ltd, blogger wasn't allowing to link anything)

0 comments:

Post a Comment