Our Wedding Invitations

Since I can't have you all there, I wanted to still send you an invitation through this post!
One of my favorite things is to send something beautiful for one to receive. I love the creative world of stationery, papers, stamps and the endless ways one can express a message through the old fashioned post. When the time came to create my own wedding invitations I made sure they would be something very special, and made with love using my own hands.
The invitations were carefully designed fitting in with our theme of gardenia paper flowers and touches of pastel blush pinks. The hand dyed silk ribbons wrapped each boxed invitation, topped with a sheen pearl paper that read "Walking on the beach together, hand in hand they'll be forever"
As you open the box, each invitation is topped with a handmade gardenia paper flower and dried peony petals. I then wrapped sheer tulle over the flower and petals to soften them.
The tulle is wrapped around the inside of the invitation to add soft details throughout

Each box was carefully wrapped with pearl white crinkly paper that illuminated each package so perfectly. Our guests mean the world to us and we thank them for receiving these invitations so graciously~ We love you all so very much and cannot wait to share our special day with you!

There's good news! Fanciful Designs now offers these custom invitations for all occasions, for more details click HERE

Love, Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment