Friday Find – September 9

We’ve recently repainted our stairwell and upper hallway.  I want this area to house a gallery of photos of family and friends.  I’ve been playing around with how to arrange this gallery and found the following example, that I think may be the winner:

art-wall-marthastewartSource: Martha Stewart via http://yourdecoratinghotline.com/wall-gallery-displays/ 

Although this one also caught my eye, since I’m dealing with two walls.  I love how the display goes around the corner and up the stairs:art-stairway-apt-therapy-400x360Source: apartment therapy via http://yourdecoratinghotline.com/wall-gallery-displays/

Funny enough, my colour palette is along these shades as well.  Check out the great post on Wall Gallery Displays from the “Your Decorating Hotline” blog here.

What do you think?  Do you have a preference? Or other ideas?  Let me know!

 

I also wanted to share some news with you.  You may have noticed a new addition on my sidebar from Blurb.com.  I’ve put together a book of photos I’ve taken with some inspirational quotes I’ve collected over the years.  Check it out here.  And if you are interested, it is available for purchase.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment