Friday Find – October 21 {Turned Crazy}

First, I must apologize for missing last Friday.  I was away with my girlfriends for our 26th annual Girls Weekend.  I’d tell you more about it, but you know what they say … what happens on Girls Weekend ….. nobody remembers!

Anyhow, I am back in one piece and ready with this week’s Friday find. In more research on the colour RED I came across this photo:

Betsy Burnham contemporary bedroom

The picture showed up in my search for RED because of the chair, which is nice but I am crushing on that bed.  Isn’t it fabulous?  Those turned bedposts are crazy!

brown-bath-1206_xlg(source:  House Beautiful – http://www.housebeautiful.com/decorating/Warm-Is-Luxurious-House-1206)

This is the  Moragas Bed from Gregorius|Pineo and I WANT one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment