The Martha Stewart Show Invited Fanciful!


I'm bursting out of my skin to finally share this with you!
 A couple weeks ago I received a call from the senior producer of The Martha Stewart Show.
She requested I send them some samples for Martha herself to approve... talk about pressure ;) 
I worked for 3 days straight making sure everything I sent was perfect.

Here's a few photos of the samples I sent... Green Tea Magnolia (above) 
Huge Hand Painted 3-Dimensional Rose (above) 
Gardenia Napkin Rings, I made Martha one :)
My Custom Color Board
I had to include a thank you note~ 
I made one using French Papers and Gold Leaf Paint. Here's what I wrote inside...
After a few long days of waiting, I received an email confirming that I'll be on the show! 
I'm so very excited!! It is such an honor and I'm so grateful for this. 
I really want to thank my readers, customers and friends for your incredible support. 
I would not have this opportunity if it weren't for YOU!
~ Thank you from the bottom of my heart ~

Huge Hand Painted 3-Dimensional Gardenia (above)
I'll be in New York on April 3rd for the taping. I don't have an Air Date yet but will let you know so hopefully you can watch me on the Hallmark Channel!  
Feel free to grab some photos from above to share this exciting news~ 
I will keep you posted and look forward to sharing more of my journey with YOU!
My Fleurs (above)  
Lots of love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment