Window walls

We've had some unseasonably warm weather we've been experiencing up here in Canada's capital city. I was pinching myself to make sure it's not a dream :). I'm not convinced that winter is over yet though, I've seen some nasty snow storms hit in March ... just sayin'.

While I've been enjoying the great weather and exploring my new iPad, I've come across a couple of pictures of rooms with entire walls of windows and thinking how nice it would be to have a room with this feature, especially in a warm location with an amazing view.

Here are a couple of examples of window walls in rooms ...

Source: Studio William Hefner via www.houzz.com


Source: FINNE Architects via www.houzz.com


Source: Fougeron Architecture via www.houzz.com


Source: Betram Architects via www.houzz.com


Source: RD Architecture via www.houzz.com

And how about these, from the exterior:


Source: Bosworth Hoedemaker via www.houzz.com


Source: Rhodes Architecture + Light via www.houzz.com


Source: Frank Shirley Architects via www.houzz.com

Wouldn't you love to spend some time in a room like this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment