Fanciful's New Botanical Candles

 Nothing is better than lighting a candle and enjoying a cup of tea to unwind.
 I've been searching high and low for a pure rose scent. I came across a premium high quality oil fragrance from France and decided to make some candles with it. I made some for myself, friends and family. Everyone has enjoyed and most requesting another~
 The Rose is pure just like dewy rose petals in the garden.
  I fell in love with the Fig as well. It's earthy and fresh with a touch of sweetness. I look forward to creating some Lavender, Chamomile and other pure scents. I'm happy to share these with YOU as they're my NEW beautiful addition to Fanciful!

Each come wrapped in natural cheese cloth with a twine bow and a spray of dried botanicals that suit the scent.

To Purchase Click HERE

~~ Have a Beautiful Week ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment