The Sketchbook

The Sketchbook

I thought I'd share some quick sketches of designs that I've just recently created. I figured since I wouldn't be able to turn every design I come up with into a fashion illustration, I might as well keep them nice and simple in a sketchbook.
I'm a bit worried though that people will steal these designs. That's probably the only downside of the internet. Nothing's completely safe. 
However, I still wanted to share this with you guys because it's an informal illustration - just raw ideas coming out of my head. There are no facial features or intricate details. There's just the pencil on paper that accurately captures the movement of my hands and my thinking process. These are simple shapes that create the starting point of a fashion design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment