Arrival of great things….

I can feel it in the air – even through the cold! 

Hubby and I travel together to and from work daily (we actually work in the same office building – but rarely see each other during the day; lol).  This commute happens at the same time every day (give or take a few minutes).  And today when hubby and I arrived home from work I noticed 2 things. 

First was the fact that it was actually still daylight.

 day-length-effects-temperature

Woo Hoo!!!

Second, I noticed that there was a parcel waiting at the front door --- all the way from Maryland !!!  The giveaway I won from Kat at Low Tide High Style had arrived!!!

So with some excitement, I opened the box:IMG_2849Carefully removed the carefully wrapped and well packed contents:

IMG_2850  Including the adorable songbird card…

IMG_2853And gingerly unwrapped each lovely gift: 

IMG_2854

Absolutely beautiful!!!  Thank you again Kat – I can’t wait to display these lovelies in my guest room (as soon as it’s done *sigh* )!

So given all this I came to the only conclusion a person could reach on a cold Canadian February afternoon …

Wiarton Willie (and Punxsutawney Phil for my US pals) be damned -

ground-hog-day1233584614

with signs like these it is quite obvious that

SPRING

is right around the corner!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment