PEONY

Anyone who knows me well knows that Peonies are my favorite. I could wrap myself up in this soft delicate lactiflora for hours appreciating it's wondrous smell, tender appearance, and it's natural perfections just as I could being in this shop called PEONY.. PEONY was planted in Melbourne Australia and opened it's doors to carry some of the finest fragrances from around the world. Along with French candles, endless palettes of soaps and creams and a pure line of skincare that is Vrai ("True" in French) for your skin. Not to mention the sparkling jewels that dance throughout this store reflecting all things feminine. PEONY has wrapped me up in each one of it's layers allowing me to fall in love with the shop just as much as I love the flower.
Jewelry
Interior
I forgot to mention that I'm creating some of my French Paper Flowers that will fill their inviting entrance filling their crystal clear windows. I'm thrilled to see the outcome as the store has gorgeous dark architecture - I know the contrast of the Creamy White Flowers by the rich vertical frames will look stunning. Jill, the owner of PEONY has some creative ideas and I look forward to sharing with you when it's complete!
PEONY carries many French candle lines; Cire Trudon being my personal favorite who has been lighting up the streets of Paris on Rue Saint-Honore since 1673. PEONY recently won the Commemorative Plaque to Boot Award which means they're Trudon's biggest seller in Australia. These candles aren't just a candle.. wait until you light one and have the invigorating scents take you right to France.

(Above Trudon's bust sculpture's, below boxed candles)

Visit Candles HERE
At last, PEONY carries, of course, Laduree Candles too. The best part is that you don't have to go to Paris to buy one, you can order them from HERE.
I hope you all enjoy the endless layers of this particular PEONY bloom as I have~
Best wishes to all of you!
Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment