Huge Colorful Blooms for Macklemore Event!

 
Hi Sweet Friends~ I hope you're enjoying your Spring!
I wanted to say hello and share a little of what Fanciful has been up to lately..
Here's some Huge Colorful Blooms I recently created for a Macklemore & Ryan Lewis event! 
Roth Capital was celebrating their 25th corporate event at the beautiful Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel, CA. I was so excited when I found out Macklemore was playing live and to create these flowers for the event! 
I must admit... I do enjoy their famous song called "Thrift Shop" :)
 The event theme was "Thrift Shop" after the song title. The amazing design team behind Elite Productions International contacted me to bring their vision to life with these Huge Blooms. I had a lot of fun hand painting each flower to match with their decor of vintage inspired furniture and unique 'thrift shop'y accessories.
The guests were encouraged to pull out their funky wardrobes to dress for the theme..
it was a night to remember!





Here's a couple of photos of Macklemore doing his thing (above) with the flowers in the background.

For more info on the Huge Hand Painted Flowers visit: www. FancifulShop.com
I always welcome custom orders and would love to have the opportunity to make your vision come to life for any occasion!


0 comments:

Post a Comment