Fashion Template

Fashion Template

I have to be honest: I use a fashion template for my fashion illustrations. It's been a recent thing for me since for the longest time, I've been using my old illustrations as a guide for the height of my new illustrations. I don't know about you, but having to rule 10 lines down a page gets a little bit too tedious. So I drew myself a template which I put under the paper that I make my sketches on. From this, I can create different standing poses while maintaining the proportions of the body. 
I am currently teaching myself how to sew my own designs, and the torso has a few lines that help me add details to my design that will also help me when I construct garments.
In case some of you guys might need a little help, feel free to print this out and use it as a guide for some of your fashion illustrations. Please don't claim this as your own. And please respect my rights to this template. I'd appreciate that. Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment