Win a Prize and have Fun!! Sometimes It's nice to get what YOU wished for*

Dear Blogging Friends,

I have enjoyed blogging so much since I've joined. It has become my daily newspaper. Feeding me every morning with creative thoughs. It's been so exciting finding all these people who love and enjoy the same things you do. Thanks to all of you, I have decided to show it by giving away a FREE Fanciful Design!

How it Works:

Starting Monday, March 2nd there will be a new post everyday up to Friday March 6th. Each post is colored themed and inside each post will have a Fanciful Design shown. On Friday you leave a comment of what Fanciful Design you wish to WIN! The winner is randomly drawn and if you win you get what YOU wished for!!

How to Win:
Anytime on Friday, March 6th leave your WISH on the Friday post. The winner will be announced Monday March 9th!

Happy Blogging!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment