The dream dining room...

Came across this dining room picture in a post at SOUL PRETTY: Feels like Sunday... that is so close to the vision for my dining room it is eerie! My kitchen has so little storage space - well OK it has a fair amount - but no storage for the special pieces - my great-grandmother's china, my mothers silver and the great pieces I have been collecting in my many years of married life. Having no china cabinet or such storage, these special pieces have been packed in the basement for the last 4 years (part of the "stuff" mentioned in my previous post). Of course it's never as easy as just doing the dining room - there's also the removal of the wall between the kitchen and dining room, the installation of a patio door in the dining room, the new deck that you would step out to from the dining room, etc.. etc.. But, you have to start somewhere right????

Thanks Soul Pretty - for keeping the dream alive!




0 comments:

Post a Comment