An inspiring list...

As I was browsing my extensive blog reading list I came across a post from Decorator on Demand about her appearance on a “Top 100 Interior Design Blogs” list from Graphic Design Degrees

What a great list of blogs, many of which I follow, and a list I aspire to – one day :).  There are some fellow Canadian blogs on that list –  DesignTies, A Schematic LifePatricia GrayBrillante Home Decor & Staging among others  - which makes me intensely patriotic and proud!

Reading through this list of amazing and creative blogs, I’ve come across many that I will definitely be adding to my  reading list.  Here’s a sample:

ngoc_minh_ngo_pettibon_mural_dining_room_art_surfing_wave_water cococozyFrom COCOCOZY 

elledecor APARTMENT 132 From Apartment 132 (Elle Decor)

 Townhouse8 concept interiors

From Concept Interior Design & Decoration (Georgian Townhouse in Bath)

KokoCo-autumn-collection homeportfolioFrom Home Portfolio Blogs (wool felt products from KoKoCo)

healdsburg2 ca lacqueredpeacokFrom The Lacquered Peacock (Healdsburg CA rental cottages)

Anneke von Bommel mint julep spoon From shelterific (touchthedutch)

PS:  touchthedutch is the Etsy studio for Canadian Artist Anneke von Bommel – check out her work – it’s amazing!

Check out the list and see how many you add to your reading list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment