Bridal Fair by the Sea - Getting Ready

I'm so excited and looking forward to participating as a vendor at the Bridal Fair by the Sea!
It's this Sunday and you're ALL invited!
I know you all don't live here, BUT if for any chance you're near, I'd love to see you!
It's located in Dana Point, CA overlooking the beautiful pacific.
Over 100 vendors such as Jo Malone, Paper Melange, Williams Sonoma, and more in the wedding industry will be there featuring the latest trends.
My booth will be a large 8'x10' space with white flowing linens featuring my large paper flowers, shoes, and guestbooks inside the enchanted ballroom at the Laguna Cliffs Resort.
These pictures are some inspirations and the colors I want to include in my space.
What do you think? I think I'd like a chandelier too.. and some old french chairs for props...
I'm getting busy making paper flowers, shoes and plotting out all the finishing touches~
For more information on the Bridal Fair visit the website HERE
I'm looking forward to sharing the finished photos with you!
~Have a wonderful week~
xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment