Where do YOU get inspiration?

For years I’ve subscribed to home decor magazines.
For years I’ve perused home decor magazines.
For years, I’ve ripped, I’ve folded corners, I’ve hoarded and I’ve justified home decor magazines.
So imagine my surprise when the inspiration for my newly vacated 2nd bedroom (daughter #1 recently flew the nest) came from a box of tissues – yep – a box of tissues
IMG_2548
I just love the colours and the pattern on the box and I’ve had it as an inspiration idea for quite a while.  Then I found a kitchen towel with another great pattern and similar colours for more inspiration. 
IMG_2550
And look how well these go with the set of sheets I found a few years ago that just happens to feature my favourite pattern – Paisley!!
IMG_2553
Just goes to show you that inspiration can come from any source – but let’s just keep that between us OK – don’t tell my hubby :)
So tell me – where do YOU get inspiration?

0 comments:

Post a Comment