INSPIRATION Church Windows

Church Windows

Press Ctrl then click on the image for the direct link to the image sources.

I've been inspired by Baroque for a while now and I thought I'd experiment with a different idea with the concept. The trend is definitely heavy on the prints especially of the gold colour. To try something different, I searched images of church windows to help inspire me for a mini fashion collection.
I've also searched up mosaic art such as one from Laura Harris. One thing that I really love with these images are the irregular shapes with the black line separating each shape. I also admire the different hues or shades of colour used to portray one subject matter.
For this collection, it's probably going to rely most on religious artworks, however I do want to explore other objects as the main image to become the print displayed on the mini collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment