Red and Gold

Red and Gold

Media: Copic Markers, Faber-Castell pencils, Pilot G-TEC black fineliner and Quill white A4 Multiboard
Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes

I want to start fresh.. again. First of all, let this be my new introduction to this blog. I started blogging in September 2010 (the 3rd to be exact). I remember my first blog post to be about my YouTube channel which I had just recently uploaded videos on. I was very much inspired by the movie adaptation of Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton, especially the costumes.
The thing about me is that when I start something, I get over excited about it, usually thinking of how it could possibly turn out in the future. I had plans about doing something amazing with this blog, but like a lot of the things I get excited about, the feeling dies down. I guess I lost track of what I wanted to do with this blog.
So I'm starting fresh. I thought starting with redesigning the layout would help make a kick start with things.
This is my first post in refreshing my blog. 
Come back every Friday for a new post on fashion illustrations, my inspirations, some works in progress as well as tutorials.
Have a great weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment