Special New Things...

New creations and new objects of art have finally been added! We have added a two new categories to French Blue & Co through Fanciful!
Special Occasions have always been close to my heart. I just love celebrations of any kind and feel it's important to share my ideas with others in hopes they can use my creations to make their day or someone elses a little more special!In the Special Occasion floor you will find sweet tokens, vintage party goodies and fine decoration designs for any special day!
And yes, there are many more one-of-a-kind signature pieces that I've been working on as well. The Signature floor will always carry my unique creations. I will always be adding more and to each floor as this is just the start!
Thanks for reading and would love to hear what you think!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment