Shades of Pink... FREE PRIZE WEEK, Get what YOU wished for*

Oww Wee, loving the pink and gold, with the Oly sophie chairs. I stole this dreamy picture from Belle Maison. Julie's Blog is always worth a peek. She has great taste and finds some goodies!!

Happy Birthday Sister!

Cherry Chip Cake with Homemade Buttercream Frosting. (her favorite) These were decadent. I made them and the little cupcake tags for my sisters suprise birthday party yesterday! My Mom and I decorated it in all pink! She turned 28, and I realized suprises are the best when it's an age you don't expect it. She was blown away!! Jeanna, you are the best sister to me.

I love you!

ABC Carpet and Home, New York, Furniture. This is one of the most magical stores I think.

A Fanciful Design, Sweet Pink Photo Album. I started making these with inspiration from our firends baby. She recently turned one and we gave her this for her birthday! Mom was so excited to put all her birthday pictures in this album. What a way to capture the years of little ones. See more here!

To participate in the FREE PRIZE GIVEAWAY click HERE to see how it works. Sometimes it's nice to get what you wished for*

0 comments:

Post a Comment