Shades of White... FREE PRIZE WEEK, Get what YOU wished for*

Who wouldn't love this as their dream bath?
White Peacock. Gorgeous or what! They represent something?... does anyone know?
Marie from Marie Marche found out for me... White Peacocks are a a symbol of beauty reminding us to take pleasure in the finer things in life. Love that. Thanks Marie!!

I love Ness' handmade pillows. She has a beautiful blog and does beautiful work! When I first started blogging this was one of the first blogs I found. Sounds crazy but I feel like we're blogging soul mates! My little journal where I keep my torn inspirations is grey and white, pictures of white interiors, clippings of peonies and french accessories. I just had to laugh when I found Ness. If you haven't already seen her shop you must! I've gotta get one of her signature cushions. They're adorable!
A Fanciful Design, Paper Dress Form. This little dress form is meant to place on a dresser or in a bath and display a necklace or two on. It's a little piece of handmade art that adds character to any setting. See more here.
Marble Basin. Such a clean universal piece. I would love to see a display of succulents in it. Or wouldn't it be great to have at a party and put tiny glass champagne bottles in it over ice?
To participate in the FREE PRIZE GIVEAWAY click HERE to see how it works. Sometimes it's nice to get what you wished for*

0 comments:

Post a Comment