Drawing Workspace

Drawing Workspace

One of things I love doing is decorating, however this is just a hobby every once in a blue moon. I have a small space and don't exactly have the cash to purchase better furniture. I'm all about creating a cute and functional workspace that makes use of its small space and doesn't require any major changes.
I live in a rented house with my family and one of the agreements to  the lease is that we don't paint or repaint the walls, we don't drill holes nor do we do permanent damage to the floor, walls and ceiling. It's hard to create a space I love if I don't even fancy the carpet. I tried my best to work up a colour scheme that could also match the carpet's bluish-grey colour. My theme is black, white and red.
One of the things I knew was necessary for my workspace is the art supplies area. I believe I work more efficiently with my materials visible and easily accessible. My Copic markers and pens that I use on a regular basis are next to my desk and they're arranged in the best possible way so far. I believe it's not the best arrangement, but for now it works for me better than my previous arrangements.
I was never really a person for hanging things on the wall. This means for a good 16 years of my life, while it was common for artsy people to place their favourite art works on the walls, I never had anything on mine. It was blank, and only recently I found a blank wall incredibly boring and uninspiring. So with lots of Blu Tak I placed quotes and small images on the wall of my workspace since I'm still not into hanging paintings, specially portraits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment