My Finished Marie Antoinette Shoe~

And here it is! Today I finished putting the icing on the cake! Soft pink silks, hand-dyed papers by me, rhinestones that make the flowers sparkle, and feminine twists made this shoe come to life! I spent a few hours trying to figure out what textiles and embellishments work with each other, and let me tell you, I had so much fun!
~ As a customer said, "be inspired by Marie Antoinette" ~
So I was! I pondered and flipped through pictures... there were endless options, I thought even a feather would look good as she always had them in her hair. Maybe on the next shoe?
I hope you like it, these pictures are for you!
Yes, sorry it's taken. But if you need one too don't hesitate to ask~
This shoe loves the camera... I couldn't stop taking pictures!
Slip right in....

0 comments:

Post a Comment