The Goddess Party and Some Exciting News!

~The Goddess Party ~
It was a delightful time, filling us with wonder and laughter and bringing us all together! I wanted to Congratulate Sande from A Gift Wrapped Life for her Goddess reward (well deserved!!) and Janet from French Blue for creating this wonderful idea! It truly made me think and most of all it was a reflection of who we are. Realizing we are all woman of creative, beautiful minds. And to never forget that! Embrace it and love who you are! Even if you didn't get to play go see and read the comments from these amazing woman! You will love it, I promise.
The gifts that Sande Creates (above & below)

~The Exciting News~
Last Wednesday I got some exciting news that my books have been added to 1st Dibs! 1st Dibs is an exclusive website catered to designers globally.Every Wednesday they add new items gathered from all countries and feature the newest design finds. I am so honored to be a part of that! If you aren't registered with 1st Dibs you can go to their home page HERE and have fun viewing some of the top designers along with their stories and newest trends.
I hope all you goddess have a wonderful week! I shall go now to get my creativeness out of my system!!
xoxox~ Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment