Thanks...



Thanks to everyone who left comments for me - you inspire me to write more! I'm really taking a shine to this!

I did receive a message from our daughter in Europe - they are having an amazing time (their first visit). The youngest is feeling much better and accompanied me to Ikea on the weekend - birthday shopping (22 tomorrow - yikes!!!). I do love to meander through the aisles at Ikea, although Saturdays are not the best days as you are fighting crowds and standing in lines. We did manage to pick up a new duvet and duvet cover for her apartment, which she was in sore need of. She is a happy girl!!!

On the home front, Sunday found us at a local hot tub dealer (a fall out from the Backyard and Cottage Show) making a toy purchase for our backyard. We are now planning out the electrical connection and location, with plans for eventually building up a deck around the new toy. Which got me perusing the net for deck plans ....


I love the multi levels of this deck.

Stonework is gorgeous...

Mmmm love the tilework and if we win the lottery, the pool is next!
Like the use of plants to provide privacy...

Very nice use of container plans, lighting and beautiful cedar....

0 comments:

Post a Comment